Enjoy your virtual tour!
Mission Statement, Philosophy and Student Learning Expectations
Why choose Holy Angels?
- Holy Angels School’s Catholic identity is strong and evident in all aspects of school life, including the presence of the Dominican Sisters, monthly Mass, community service, and the Sacramental program.
- The curriculum and activities at Holy Angels School are driven by its Mission and Philosophy Statements and SLEs to promote responsible citizenship.
- Founded in 1952, Holy Angels School has provided quality, Catholic education to students for 70 years.
- Fully accredited by Western Catholic Educational Association (WCEA) and Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). The Preschool is fully licensed by the State of California (Facility License #414004018)
- Average class size is 14 to provide personal attention and meet the needs of all learners.
- Differentiated Algebra classes in 7th and 8th grades, which allowed students to make an average growth of 2 to 2.5 years in Math by the end of the 2020-2021 school year.
- 100% of students who applied to Catholic high schools were accepted in 2021.
- All shareholders work in partnership to create a safe and caring faith based community that develops, supports and communicates student achievement.
- Teachers and students integrate technology on a daily basis to enhance learning and motivate students.
- Holy Angels School adapted well to distance/hybrid learning, including the development of the Infection Mitigation Plan. This has allowed the school to continue providing quality education to students throughout the pandemic.
Why I Send My Child to Holy Angels School
"We send our two children to Holy Angels School because the school emphasizes on academic excellence and strong Catholic moral values. The school provides a safe and caring environment for our children. In addition, the teachers and staff at the school really cares about the well-being of the students and we appreciate the close-knit community where we feel we are part of the school family. We love Holy Angels School and highly recommend it."
- Adrian and Anna Vital
- Adrian and Anna Vital
Take a tour of the school grounds with Ava and Jaiden
Meet the Faculty and Staff
Visit the Classrooms
Questions or comments? Click here to fill out a Guest Form
Thank you for visiting! We look forward to seeing you again soon.